Angel's Herald: Eat All You Can



Eat All You Can

Buffet in Banawe. I'm so full it's fatal.









Why am I blogging foods lately? Cause fitness First sessions will start soon, it's supposed to be today actually.

New Discovery: Fish Tocino via Shopwise, it's amazing, I never thought fish would taste this good. It's PhP 120 yata per three pieces, quite expensive. Here's a picture, Fish Tocino is the round thing.



Actually I took this picture first, didn't consider the danggit looking food then, but when I had a taste, I thought it deserves a mention, thus I took the picture above with it.



That's my breakfast the other day, Garlic Fried Rice, Sunnyside Up, garlic Bread and left-over Pancit Habhab.

And this is my breakfast the day after that, with the Fish Tocino on a strips form. (seen here with Garlic Fried Rice, Earle Delicatessen Bacon and Bavarian Cheese)



And a picture worth posting, summer's so hot I needed to sleep on Marmol floor with Tracy.



Weight Loss boot camp watch coming soon...=( hahaha!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »