Angel's Herald: Subway Out! Quiznos In!



Subway Out! Quiznos In!

In goes this Coyote inside Quiznos in Chicago.



Employees and customers at a downtown Chicago Quiznos sandwich shop were stunned to see a coyote walk through the propped-open front door Tuesday afternoon and lie down in a cooler stocked with fruit juice and soda.



"It wasn't aggressive at all," restaurant manager Bina Patel told the Chicago Tribune. "It was just looking around."

On the other hand, it took me at least 30 minutes to find an open restaurant this afternoon, holy week, so quiet, amazing. I hope it is Maundy Thursday everyday. While walking, I saw Subway in Gateway being closed with dozens of Pliable woods, from start I knew it won't be a success in this country, they have been warned. Fourteen locations, 10 to go, and Subway will be gone.

So all this sandwichy talk reminds me when we're actually there in Quiznos...



It's amazing how different the sandwich sizes are abroad and here (both quiznos and subway). That one on the picture is approx. 6-inches, that's just the half, and that's actually the smallest size. Here I think it's considered the largest helping.



Subs are not my best friend but I would definitely choose Quiznos than Subway. I mean look at the interiors of Subway, and I really think they shouldn’t put it inside freaking malls.

And lastly, I can't stand sandwich prices outside The Philippines, they are so freaking expensive!

Click here for CNN news and video of the Coyote.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment