Angel's Herald: Elliott Yamin!!!



Elliott Yamin!!!

I'm pretty late with this news, Elliott launched his self-titled album March 13th but I was only able to grab a copy today after watching his super dooper amazing performance on Ellen. I'm sharing his whole album via my music page and I think this is a new addiction, he's incredible!



Before Ellen, he made an appearance on several other talk shows and of course, MTV TRL. It's on Ellen Degeneres that he admitted those mouth-chin-teeth tweaking done to his face. Remember Paolo Nutini's nose job? Perhaps it's a tradition for upcoming new big stars, before MTV TRL, to have things done under the knife.

Lip Collagen anyone?



The hell I care about surgeries, he bares the talent, enough to be the Next Big Thing! Oh and yes, he's deaf at the right ear (or left, I forgot).

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment