Angel's Herald: Summer 2007: SEA Backpacking



Summer 2007: SEA Backpacking

Yay! Finally it's slowly creeping into reality, my South East Asian Backpacking trip come May 15-25. A little worried and nervous though, I'm (or better yet, we) constraining myself to a tight budget which means I really shouldn't bring extra money at all, everything planned and fit to the T.

I just finished drafting our Map and nesting our Itinerary Table. This is a four-country commute (or death) route, if we decided to increase budget, we might as well try our luck to add Burma, Viet Nam and Laos to our trip list.





It's quite ironic that I don't feel nervous at all seeing that map, but extremely worried how can I transport my body from Manila to Subic Airport without car/taxi. Haha!

As I have said, budget trip. Which means, Air Asia (Subic), Hostels, Canned Foods etc. And what's so funny about it is that from Manila to Malaysia, aba, terno ang Plane and Hostel namen!! Tune Hotels will be opened May 1 I think, so we're lucky! (same owner as Air Asia's, that's why the colors matched)






If you're interested in joining and you have Php 15,000 (or USD 310, it includes airfare, hostels, foods and commute transfers: Malaysia - Singapore - Malaysia - Thailand - Cambodia - Thailand - Malaysia) or more right now, then let me know within the week after holy week! (seriously)

On the other hand, this is the most boring Holy Week ever.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment