Angel's Herald: Isaw...Bow



Isaw...Bow

Thursday's original plan was to design our own Havaianas at Rockwell for its first of five might-not-happen-again days. Excited and eager to put one Swarovski (each) stud on the inny point of my planned White-thong Navy Blue-sole Havs, along with my friends who also planned to make their own, it didn’t push through.

We went to Penang Hill at The Promanade instead, way before the ordinary human being's lunch time.





And even if I'm allergic with Prawns (and anything Malansa or Fishy), I helped myself with one.



After the hearty and bingy (too full) lunch, we headed to a liars' den fake Louis Vuitton haven Greenhills for some cellphone snatching hunting and ended up buying one.

The best way to relax after a sweat-extracting heat inside Greenhills? A good coffee while bumming on a couch inside an Air-Conditioned Starbucks. No, we sun-bathe sat outside on a stainless-steal patio chair under the great Manila sun.



How about Isaw for dinner? We challenged our intestines by actually eating intestines!!! Hahaha! The legendary Isaw of UP, my first time to eat there. It's not my first time to eat Isaw though. I am a little sure I ate at least 38 sticks all in all that night. I didn't eat the Pork Isaw though, Chicken Isaw loyalist here..



I just think that Chicken Isaw is still tolerable as it is so small and cute, Pork Isaw on the other hand is a little too much for me, I think it's even bigger than our own intestines, just not right.

And because it's not everyday that I/we get to eat deadly/fatal foods, we thought it’s well justified to take some Kodak moments even if tens of people around were laughing at us. Anyway with these street foods, it might even be the last photo opp. Ahahaha! By the way I get to see Earl Ignacio of the lost Tropang Trumpo fame, I so so like that show (Tropang Trumpo) back then.



As always, after so many shots that I finally looked like an appropriate human being, it's blurry again.



Wow, finally after a week I blogged again! Back to earth!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment