Angel's Herald: Kacheapan Alert: John and Gretchen



Kacheapan Alert: John and Gretchen

My brother was able to save them, I thought I'm the only gossip gangster in this family, oh well. As of 6:21 PM last night, It was posted via Yehey.com, a couple of hours ago, they were gone. Unbelievable what money can do... What will Tony Boy do? "Will it be goodbye Prada, hello Secosana for Gretchen? -Tita Chuva"

Click thumbnails for larger version. (Ang laki ng thumbnail ko noh)





I can't believe that by such a cheap controversy, I started to feel like blogging again. Despite the fact that several people I respect read my blog and its syndication, I think it's just to put up these pictures that concerns the Filipino people! Hahahaha! yeah right!

I'm still in the process of healing the physical and emotional pain of my previous trip. Over-all, it has been such a fun and learning experience. But some bits can be considered traumatizing, exhilarating and emotionally tattering. I'll blog about it soon, maybe later.

Search Toppers: CHeating John Estrada Gretchen Baretto Social Climber Kissing Tony Boy Imelda Cojuanco Controversial Pictures Scandal

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment