Angel's Herald: CME Bloopers



CME Bloopers

Club Manila East is such a crap na. Such a haven last time I was there in 2002 (or 2001 or 2003, not sure). These days... I don't know, maybe because it's a Sunday. The BeachWave pool is like the dirtiest artificial wave pool in the world, even before people started to swim, I swear!

So here are some retarded notices:

Strictly with the K.



The Biggest Ash Tray (I've seen) for uber addicts. Chain Smokers would be embarrassed, no wonder it's used as a rubbish bin since.



It reads: Parking is not allowed on the gate. "Don't Block The Driveway" would do justice.



It's so hot I want die. And for like a month now I don't have an air-con (it died of natural cause, old age, haha), but it will arrive this Tuesday, so yay!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment