Angel's Herald: Arnjurlicurm Furnarndurz Order



Arnjurlicurm Furnarndurz Order

I've known Nick for more or less 4 years now, and Jay for almost exactly a year. But they still can't pronounce my name!

Nick pronounced my name (should be Angelicum Fernandez-Oda) Arnjurlicurm Furnarndurz Order. But first, they tried to count from 1-10 in Filipino! Hahaha, cute!



This little clip was done at the airport back to Manila from Boracay, our flight was delayed for an hour and a half because of the typhoon and other things.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Nick Ma said...

OH My..........
I messed it up...hahhaa

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Angelicum said...

haha not really my mom and friends finds it cute and funny. hahahha

 

Post a Comment