Angel's Herald: Gifts Part 1



Gifts Part 1

I love receiving gifts and tokens of appreciation, even if it's better to give than to receive. I do give too anyway. Mr. Lung gave me an idea to do this again, I've done gift shout-outs before, but I haven't thanked the recent givers.

An addition to my spoons, this one's given by Nick from Hong Kong. Of the times I set foot in Hong Kong, I never really had a chance to buy spoon. Two years ago, the one I saw in Chep Lap Kok was so expensive it's not funny anymore. A year ago, Jay helped me find some at the night market in Jordan, no luck.

So here's a cute wooden spoon, very simple and I like it. Especially because it's wrapped on a brown genuine leather, I love leather.



And this is another one from Hong Kong given by my friend Yoyo, she'll be busy as a bee for college now and we might not get the chance to see each other for four years, so she gave me this Chinese Chess, she knew I love chessboards. It was sent by airmail which is more expensive than the board itself.



This is from my cousin Jenny Jane, another spoon. How ironic that I live in Manila and I don't have a Philippine Spoon. Nice move. Haha! The details are rather elegant. It has a carving of Barasoain Church, Bamboo Sticks, and Malakas & Maganda.



Lastly, from Jaevion, a cute shot-glass with PiƱa Colada recipe at the back! This is from Jamaica.



And speaking of Jamaica, I realized recently how I miss the place. I went to the movie-house last week with a friend to watch License to Wed with Robin Williams and freaking Mandy Moore, the last part of the movie was shot in Jamaica and the resort where we stayed at was seen. I so want to go back O_O

I'll blog part 2 later.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment