Angel's Herald: Attitudes



Attitudes

I've been sick for more than a week now, and my morning coughs currently involves bloody phlegm. Oh well, I still have to work during the night. Recent events were extraordinarily busy and pressured.

First I have to simmer down just a wee bit on blogging about those things *points out the blogs just right below this entry* 'cause I'm about to sign a contract (is this a coincidence or what) for a joint lighting project of the Department of Energy (DOE), Global Environment Facility (GEF) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The latter being our subject. =) Here, a little preview:


Anyway, this IT consultancy and web developing project is a little over the top cause for the first time in my life, I will have to come up with my very own website-specific search engine system, free of advertisement and the likes. The only technical script I've done is a little guestbook and tag-board script using C++, so let alone a whole search engine, how comfortable. And yes it's very convenient, I will learn something new and get a dashing reward equivalent to a year labor of your next door call center agent, and I only have to do this in a month. I love my life, sorry.

And to the title of this blog, aside from the lighting project, I also have to do this:



Have had some problems with payment, negotiated, okayed.

I really think that conceptual consultancy is one of the best job in the world. Good pay, you're able to channel your artistic self, be unique, have your work and concept published, meet the hottest specimens God created and just be proud of it. Anyway here are some cool new shots for the new brand Attitudes:









Hey! Don't forget I also accept airbrushing services for minimum price. You really think they're that smooth and flawless?? =)

So ya, I'm bored right now, that's why I blogged, weekend. I haven't been out for a couple of weeks or more and I'm starting to grow lumps of cold air on my back, I need to get out and walk some miles or just buy some new stuff and freshen up. Look here:



I was cleaning my inbox and suddenly realize how busy this specific exchange of emails were, I miss the life-and-death pressure situation, literally heart pounding nervousness and just the whole panicky-slash-amok aura when it comes to travel arrangements.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take it easy, life is more than money ;)

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Angelicum said...

oh don't tell =)
people who knows me enough knows i don't work for money. i so know life i can give a tutorial lesson about it. haha

 

Post a Comment