Angel's Herald: LV Fall/Winter 06-07



LV Fall/Winter 06-07

Aren't these the nicest men's bag you can ever have? I'm glad they used models this time, not that shitty gangstah Pharell "monkey" Williams. That last model though would better be playin' Ronald Weasley for the next Harry Potter movie installment for the sake of witchcraft and wizardry, I hope though that Rupert Grint's career won't nosedive.







That red bag rocks, when can you ever have a red bag when you're a guy? Unless these things do have Rabbits and Chinchillas on them, and unless I will have the right amount of money to get hold of these, might as well have them? Come on, when will I have my next USD 3,000! Shayt! =P

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment