Angel's Herald: 20 pairs please



20 pairs please

I can go to your place wherever in the world you are (shoulder my plane tickets please). I can do whatever on earth you would like me to (okay this may be a joke). Just give me this special 20 (okay it can be ten, too) pairs of Havaianas on a special collector's item wardrobe bag on my birthday, or the days before and after that. Actually, anytime!



I went to a secret schoolplace last week to inquire about college. Look lookie, people of the Philippines all wearing slippers, hey, not Spartan! But my ever so favorite havvies. Boys, girls, gays, lesbos, students, teachers, just about all of them. So nice to see peeps get to realize the importance of simplicity, ultra quality and style. And yes, practicality, cheap price, good for more than a year, good for this kind of weather! Goooo!!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment