Angel's Herald: An Insight: Developed vs Developing 2



An Insight: Developed vs Developing 2

This is a sequel to my previous comparative chart about Pan de Sal and Croissant. Remember this?



Of course I will have to quote this part again: "Difference between a developed and developing country. This post can be considered pointless and going nowhere. I can't say, too, that this is just for fun. It can be funny, but poverty is not something to laugh about.."

So this time it's about Chocolate Fondue. Representing the developed world is a picture I took in San Francisco (2005):



and to the developing world corner, a picture from a Children's party. I know this post is totally non-sense LOL.



Ang Haggard. Anyway, this is the comparative chart:



Ironically, the haggard fondue is part of a package from a party organizer called Sanfo Treats (San Francisco? lol). I think Sanfo Treats bought that fondue machine in Venta-5 Window Shopping. I saw a similar but larger in size fondue machine in Rustan's and it's P45,000. Not cheap after all!

After some research, I discovered that Fondue is French for 'melt' or something alike, and not fountain. So it clarified why this sampler is called Fondue, 'cause I was wondering there's no fountain. This is from Chelsea in Serendra:



Champurado anyone?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment