Angel's Herald: The History Of Doodling



The History Of Doodling

This Cory Aquino-Slut doodle brought the ex-president to react (not to mention Kris, wow, newsflash), and a great percentage of the country to be outraged:



I have had my own share of bash-doodling for the past 3-years and I'd like to share some highlights. And also to showcase in what ways we can use them. lol.

..on trying to put humor on an extremely serious controversy, Nileema Noble and the "Pen." I'm thinking the pen is inside her bag, her umm, shoulder bag.



..on trying to suggest damage control:



..on trying to justify the amazing recipe of this white sauce:



..on trying to boast -and tell a story- that I am better than the maker/s of YouTube. (This is obviously a joke):











..on trying to bash Pharell Williams:



..on trying to oppose Petron CEO regarding the Guimaras Oil Spill, because their stance is that they never overloaded the ship (by the way, this doodle made it to Philippine Star lol):







..on trying to say that this runway show is way over metro-sexual







..and on trying to glorify the name of Mayor Felicisimo Vierneza of San Pedro, Laguna:



Doodling is a lot of fun! I even doodle my own pictures!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment