Angel's Herald: Coke, Di Lang Kabarkada, Bestfriend Pa



Coke, Di Lang Kabarkada, Bestfriend Pa

Coke Barkada's Coke Planet Project was held in Mall of Asia this afternoon, the mall event served as the home-base for the 7-or so celebrity and media teams that scour around the city and the mall for an Environmental Awareness Challenge.

As usual, I'm not one of the adventurers, hehe (just like on our Biketour last December, I'm on the advance team, not biking:). We had a beautifully finished graffiti artwork, it's cute.



I think I have more than just shared before how much of a Coke-addict I am, even if I'm fully aware of it's unhealthy benefits when overly taken. lol. Aside from it's invaluable job of clenching my thirst and crunching my throat with those tiny powerful bubbles, Coke has been a relaxing agent for me. When I'm nervous, pressured and stress, I don't sip a hot coffee or tea to calm my body. I drink Coke. Then I'll achieve the Zen level. Haha

This event focused on environmental awareness and highlights the previous and current undertakings of Coca Cola in reducing its footprints on the planet. This, our wonderful graffiti wall, the YAFE worm.



As a previous awardee of Coke Barkada Awards, YAFE was given the opportunity to set-up a booth and join some of their challenges and competitions.

I didn't expect anything at all, I'm actually eating Pretzels outside the activity area while the other winners were announced. Haha! Until I heard the next announcement... (awarding pic soon, or maybe on your newspapers tomorrow, lol. I wasn't able to hand my camera for someone to take a shot of us on-stage)



Yay YAFE! However, I didn't really care much about the cash price, hahaha. But this excites me: my best friend. lol.



On a totally different note, I thought I'm all done with Harry Potter after the seventh book was released! Nooot! JK Rowling, on a reading tour, revealed that Albus Dumbledore is Homosexual. Wow! Wow! Of all the characters! lol!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment