Angel's Herald: Wow Philippines



Wow Philippines

Today I feel wasted, I've been trying to catch up a self-imposed deadline for my work. I need time to be in the mood to do the work for my client no matter how big or small the money equivalent is. So here goes another post that may not make any sense at all. Fun though, bleh..

Some good spotting of "Wow Philippines" moment, nonsense style. Probably one of the best thing that a trotter can do to his/her country is to promote tourism! Here are some pictures where I get to see the gifts I hand out to peeps whenever I visit an office or whatever abroad.

Here's Helen (standing) with select acquaintances and friend, Rob, George and Libby from Childnet International. Here you spot my "Kalesa" gift in their London office while having a networkers meeting.





And here's Taking IT Global's Jennifer Coreiro with my "Bahay Kubo" porcelain in their Ontario office. I spotted this scene from TIG's "virtual tour of our office."





I really feel tired right now it's not funny anymore. Extreme boredom for someone who works at home all the time, I chose home cause I don;t want to get the hassle of commuting or cabbing when pool isn't available, and also the expensive foods in RCBC makes me fatter, yay Hippo Burger!

Valentine Agenda: Eat at NingNing by lunch and get busy for the evening (big, fat, obnoxious) dinner gathering slash party slash plastic meltdown.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment