Angel's Herald: Cutest Cruelty, Don't Buy



Cutest Cruelty, Don't Buy

The cutest cruelty aquarium is on the loose, I won't share where so that you won't be able to buy them. Hahaha. My friend, aka Cruela Devil bought a Kermit the crab painted with a cute Tazmanian Devil face. Buying pets just because they're cute is just so so sad, and don't give me the stop with that shit-you're not making any sense remark, you cold blooded animal, hahahha!

When the buying stops, the killing can too =D



They distribute an infosheet but that doesn't decrease the cruelty. Duh.



And for the feast...



I just realized that I just had a Jollibee fried chicken for lunch (3PM), and then again Chef D'Angelo's 3-piece plate.



And now, just like religion, I can't justify enough the justice given to chickens and other animals for food when I'm just talking about irresponsible pet ownership.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment