Angel's Herald: Slot Machine: Aftermaths



Slot Machine: Aftermaths

A sub-existent original portion of my journal do have some results.

A reader, whom I'll assure as a regular (cause of other page views on different days), commented something nasty and shallow on one of my posts specifically, "Slot Machine: Pressure to Admit." Unfortunately for her, she deleted it after 4 minutes, and more unfortunately for her, I am subscribed on all comments and I get to read it. I can even show his/her face here right now, but after surfing her account, no no.

And then comes someone I really appreciated for coming here in the first place. From "Slot Machine: Gaining Weight," he then visited my Photos page. It's just something like after being angry, go search for the face of the one who wrote it! See it here:



Choolee!!

That stalker caption is a joke, hahaha.

On the lighter side of the world, Nokia New Years Eve has been a success. Meaning, bonus will be given, it's actually more valuable than the TF. Pictures coming soon!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »