Angel's Herald: Biketour 2006



Biketour 2006

San Pedro - Bay - San Pablo - Pagsanjan - Pila - Mabitac- Paete. YAFE-Otesha Biketour 2006. It's been quite an experience, my first time to coordinate an actual moving event. It's hell moving, I'm not kidding, just imagine how many times we're supposed to load and unload massive amount of stuffs. What stuffs, precious paintings, heavy booths, theatrical/entertainment materials and all that, not to mention bicycles that have given up =p



Oh and yes, I fell into a hellishly disgusting drainage. Our closing ceremony in Pila has been a night of freakishly painful experience both physically and emotionally, I'm bleeding profusely because of the stupid fall and with that, we have to attract audience to attend an event held on a stadium, and it's black-out. Oh well...

So I'm bleeding and my body's automatically shaking of pain right, I still struggle and made it to a nearby convenience store ready to buy 50 candles. Then suddenly the electricity's back up.

All I can express is my divine gratitude and appreciation...



Nor? Yes maybe!

And above all these, a pain I can't explain, just can't.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, it seems you had a great time!
Remember, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the saturation of the photographs.

 

Post a Comment