Angel's Herald: Nosejob Anyone?



Nosejob Anyone?

Blind Item? Ang Cheap! Hahaha. Anyway, this post is a proof that I am not bias. This guy over here is my current favorite and one of 2007's Next Big Thing.

Next Big Thing he is that a visit to MTV TRL may need a little session under the knife, nosejob anyone? Who cares though, I don't condemn plastic surgery, what's important is that he got superb talent at such a young age.



First picture, he's singing in Holland almost a year ago, not yet that famous.

Second picture, MTV TRL in New York a week ago, kind of famous now but still unheard of in The Philippines. I'll post the uncensored pictures tomorrow. By the way, I notice this whilst watching his videos in YouTube.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment