Angel's Herald: Peeps, Places, and Me



Peeps, Places, and Me

I said to myself, "one more incidence and I'll blog about this."

Presenting, accidental Deja Vu pictures of my friends and myself on the same exact spots, take note, the places are not famous, so yeah.

I'm talking about pictures of my friends on the same spot where I was some time ago, this is a worldwide grasp, unplanned and nonetheless, senseless. Hahaha! You have to admit though that it's fun right.

This is me in front of "Boticelli" Restaurant in Montegobay, Jamaica Spring of 2005. It's a pathetic picture posing that I did, I am way in front of the laptop but I'm pretending to be looking at it, hoping that on cam it'll look like I'm working on my assigned task.



And this is Candice (September 2006), part of the UN Family, on the same restaurant. The only difference is that I think they're dining. Boticelli is an ubber expensive place. As compared to my picture, where we're just sitting there around for free cause the place is closed during the sunlight.



Myself in front of the Cichlids Aquarium, Ontario Zoo in Canada, May of 2005.



And this is Elton (November 2006), a friend from Repertory way in the past who recently migrated to Canada. I find this picture recently uploaded via his Friendster account, he didn't reply yet about my permission of using this photo, I'm sure he'll say yes. Hahahaha



Now, 2006, fat-year. June, ICOYE Conference. With Dave, an Indian on my left. Arms around me, Indian, we're walking for like 2 hours, we're sweaty and this pond is a resting place. So you know what message I want to deliver, my smile there is you-know-what.



And here, another photo without permission (I hope it's okay? please :p haha), Nick attending his friends' graduation on the same exact spot (later that year). Hahaha cool.



Another conclusive non-sense blog. Oda, Out!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL ... little world :)

 

Post a Comment