Angel's Herald: Basic Gadgets' Twisted Tales



Basic Gadgets' Twisted Tales

My portable Polaroid DVD player now looked as if it's been use for at least 2 years. Massive usage abuse from all my brothers, sometime using it even if they're just at home. I'm not really the cable-chord-plugs expert kind of a geek, but I do use quite a few of the gadgets.

Presenting the freak uber functions of modern-day facilities.

Polaroid DVD player. Aside from being a very useful plane companion (short asian budgeted-flights may mostly mean no personal TV screens) used for charging iPods and other MP4s, as well as picture viewer via USB or SD Card in case a laptop and desktop is not existing somewhere near.

It's also an excellent THINNING picture viewer. I lost apprximately 20lbs on that picture taken at the plane. (I just realized I cross my eyes occasionally without knowing it)



My more than a year old PDA is mostly effecientized as an audio recorder both for official work and just-plain nasty gossiping.



And of course my very new Creative Zen Vision: M. This thing is in my hands since last October 2006. The hell of being retardedly busy, I almost forgot I actually own one! So technically, he's only a week old. I'm getting the hang of it. What I think is so cool is the fact that if my house can be turned into a .hse file, it can actually fit in. 30 GB.



I'm an inch away of selling these stuffs but no sir. Haha.

By the way, my new WiFi system is not working right now. We installed the thing last night and hell the whole land area is officially a Starbucks-quality hotspot. We have to figure out thougb why can't it connect right now.

Lastly, out of nowhere, I will soon show you how to make a "Creative Zen Vision: Mmmmm" cake!!! I am hell serious!!!! It will be fun!!!! hahahaha!.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment