Angel's Herald: Slot Machine: Being A Cold China



Slot Machine: Being A Cold China

On the 3rd Slot Machine, peeps who looks like cold porcelain, ready to be put on top of that wedding cake.



First of all, I have to say that I so love Marcia Cross, I think she's fabulous, I really like her role as the perfectionist mother on Desperate Housewives. However, with the Botox injected on her face and forehead (five head actually, as if I don't have an airport-sized forehead), she more looks like an imported China from US. Rumors has it that she's a Lesbo. Cool

Kirstin Dunst, nothing special for me, just so cold-looking. I wanna drop and break her.

Dolly Parton, I like it when she sings "The Day I Fall In Love" for Beethoven's 2nd. There's a chemistry on that song, perhaps she'll be a good bitch for Beethoven. Does Dolly sincerely feels comfortable and beautiful with that face, wig, lipstick and all?

One thing in common, they all looked a little lesbian, impossible however for Dolly. I mean she's the flirtiest 60 year old in the world, can't be. Dolly would do good too on top of a striptease cake.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 4:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like how Dolly talks =))

 

Post a Comment