Angel's Herald: LV Open Styles



LV Open Styles

The best slippers in the world. I want one. If I can just go 6 months back, I can actually that Alligator! However, thinking of it, I can have at least 200 pairs of Havaianas equivalent to one pair of Louis Vuitton Open Style.


Saharian Mule in Glazed Calf Leather, GBP 255 (USD 485 or 24,700 PHP). Look at how shiny it is. It looks so great I want to eat it raw.



Canvas Mule, GBP 155 (USD 294 or 15,000 PHP).This pair is so cute I want to lick it.



Panama Thong in Canvas, GBP 170 (USD 323 or PHP 16,500). Very LV-like, it looks more expensive than it actually is, not that it's not expensive enough.



Nuback Leather Thong, GBP 245 (USD 466 or PHP 23,759). Isn't this just so freaking cool? It look so amazing it's already orgasmic.



Alligator Leather Thong, GBP 1,060 (USD 2,016 or PHP 102,750). Black version of my top choice down there. So cool!



Alligator Leather Thong, GBP 1,060 (USD 2,016 or PHP 102,750). And here's what I'm talking about, the Ultimate Pair, very practical cause it looks like it's good for slapping too. I can't believe how amazing Louis Vuitton Sandals can get, I'm so out of freakin words with this pair. I hope the Alligator was killed fast.


Donations are welcome. Please. =p

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment