Angel's Herald: Ice Cream Scoop



Ice Cream Scoop

The first time I saw Paula Abdul was when she's judging for the 3rd season of American Idol. Before that, I didn't know she exist. Little did I know that she's the cockroach voice behind the song Push that I can remember hearing when I was young.

Paula Abdul is obviously the dumbest judge at the Idol franchise, or perhaps the dumbest human being to have ever judge anything at all. I believe that her remarks as a judge are all simply not making sense, very stupid in nature and should not be tolerated. That's my opinion.

Look, I think this Ice Cream Scoop is smarter than Paula Abdul:



Same thing used to scoop Paula's chest:



Isn't that a major Granny Yuckiness? Unfortunately, this beautiful girl from Planet of the Apes ate the Ice Cream:



Look at the darn resemblance, isn't this cool? The frizziness of the hair (on Paula's case, extensions, cause she's balding) and everything just looks like as if they were separated from birth.

With that white umbrella thing on the background, I think Paula just lunched at The Ivy in Hollywood, I wonder who paid for the freakin bills, when i paid a visit to Hollywood, I will lunch there and see what's so special.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha ha =))

 

Post a Comment