Angel's Herald: Shitty Typhoon



Shitty Typhoon

It didn't even brought flood, it's just the creepy wind that blew like there's no tomorrow. No, I'm not talking about Anna Nicole Smith.

Seven freaking hours of non-stop end-of-the-world breeze, now we're on our third day of blackout. Holy cow hole. Everyday routine for the past three days, movie house at 3:00 PM, crappy Netopia at 5:30, grocery at 7:00 at home by 8:00, bored til midnight, dead til 9 AM the following day.

This won't continue for another day, because if the freaking power is not back 24 hours from now, I will kill myself.

I have SO MANY things to blog about!!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm facing many of these issues as well..

Also visit my web-site ... http://www.zinzipedia.de/

 

Post a Comment