Can't Wait! Some varaibles edited for privacy.
Dear Mr. Oda,
We are writing because you have registered for the Appreciation Event featuring an exciting concert by Sir Elton John on Tuesday, October 24 in San Francisco. We have been working closely with the OpenWorld team over the summer and have some very important updates regarding the event.
We realize that the updated information (provided below) may affect your decision to attend the Appreciation Event:
- If you do NOT want to attend the Appreciation Event anymore, please reply to this message by Friday, September 29. We will cancel your registration for this activity, and you will have free time instead. Please note: 1) If you are traveling with a Chaperone you cannot attend without him/her; 2) Chaperones cannot attend the Appreciation Event unless accompanying you.
- If you do still want to attend the Appreciation Event, you do not need to do anything. If we don't receive a reply from you, we will assume that you do still want to attend and will leave your registration as is.
1) There will be 20,000+ OpenWorld attendees at the Appreciation Event. You have been granted special entry but we are strictly limited to a private, no-alcohol area.
2) The current schedule (tentative and subject to change) is as follows:
- We will depart the Parc 55 Hotel at approximately 6:45 pm and arrive at the Appreciation Event by 7:15 pm.
- 7:15 - 8:00 pm: We will take a tour of the event facility.
- 8:00 - 11:30 pm: There will be some opening acts, and then Elton John is scheduled to perform from approximately 10:30 - 11:30 pm.
- We will depart the Appreciation Event at approximately 11:30 pm, which means it is very likely you will not be back at the hotel until midnight. Please note that workshops start at 9:00 am the next day.
Thank you for your attention, and please remember to respond to this email if you no longer wish to attend the Appreciation Event. As always, please also feel free to contact us with any questions.