Angel's Herald: Coolest Umbrella Maker



Coolest Umbrella Maker

(...that could've been the record for him)

I am planning to go to Hong Kong on December, perhaps even celebrate Christmas there, just to experience something new, holiday season in Hong Kong. I still have to save at least freakin USD 300-400 though.



One purpose would also be to have an umbrella custom-made. By none other than Ho Hung Hee, holder of the Guinness World Records for producing the most expensive umbrella in the world. The USD 2,000 (GBP 1,067 or PHP 100,920) umbrella was made from an ox-hide and a 100-year-old German frame.

I really think he's the coolest guy on earth, a record holder, and all that, and still doing what he loves most, inside a mere selling shack. Wow, so humble.



This lady is a model of Anti-Empty, friend Nick's clothing line. She's holding an umbrella made by Ho Hung Hee, and I happen to shelter myself on that very umbrella when I'm in Hong Kong. It's cool realizing that you have used something used on a flawless advertisement photo, and even cooler knowing that that thing was made by a world record holder. However, it's not cool to realize I am not making sense at all right now. =P

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment