Angel's Herald: Jollibee: Dieteer's Nightmare



Jollibee: Dieteer's Nightmare

I'm not even sure if there is such word as "dieteer" as someone described to be under diet, I think to finish the debate, we can call ourselves desperate housepeeps. That would be a very nice series.



Out of nowhere, I availed the delivery service, amazing how in few press of the button and some annoying negotiation with an undereducated delivery person freak, you can have the best fried chicken on earth. Jollibee Chickenjoy is more than heaven. However, I'm on a Southbeach freaking Diet. It ain't bad to eat these stuffs at least once a week, so yeah. Not.


My forehead is wider than Hong Kong International Airport


No, I won't talk about how amazingly stressed I looked like on this hellish picture. Look at my freaking hairline, I look so bald it looked like my forehead is up my ass. That's Nick, my friend, we're on a dessert restaurant in Jordan, Hong Kong, before that, we walked like 3 miles. So no wonder about the stressed face of mine. God.

That's not the topic anyway, I posted that because when I sleptover to his place, I saw a Jollibee plastic bag under the table, I thought I brought it from the Philippines. I was shocked when he say it's his. Goodness, non-Filipinos actually like Jollibee! Yay!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment