Angel's Herald: Dog Accessories



Dog Accessories

If you were able to read my profile over there at the right, you should have known by now that I am a baby-maker, I mean dog breeder. I don't breed for money and I breed only if the dogs are in mood and if there are available top of the line studs for them, to produce champions, just like my departed Dopey, sire for 3 Philippine Champions.

Anyway before I cry remembering him, I am going to share with you some pictures from a sweaty photoshoot I did while sporting a big hair:


Filthy Studio, that's actually my bedroom. Not.


...and the stuffs


ODA Prong Collar - Stainless Nubak



ODA Belgian Malinois Muzzle - Nubak Leather


Those are some of the new ODA (Outstanding Dog Academy, for self-claiming sake!) line of Dog Accessories. I'll post pictures of the Dog Sleeves tomorrow when I have time, they're the best dog protection training sleeves you can ever have for a low price of $300.

And these keywords for search toppers: Philippines, Manila, Dog, Dogs, Colar, Collar, Sleeves, Protection Dog, Utility Dog, Dog Training, Quezon City, Lito Oda, Angelito, Belgian Malinois, Mallinois, Murphy, Cubao, PUDA, ODA, PCCI.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment