Angel's Herald: Coming To Town: My Favorites



Coming To Town: My Favorites

I don't think there are enough geeks in my network for me to explain by detail and ramble about how big of a fan I am of this two. So I won't elaborate further.

Josh Groban will be performing for 2 nights and only October 18th will be open to the public. October 17th will be a by-invitation-only event. Only 3,000 tickets will be sold (Translation: ticket prices will be sold above-the-roof).



Even if I have pledged to all the angels and saints that I will see Josh if ever he hold his concert here, it's just an impossibility to do so. Workload and travel cannot be rescheduled! I rarely watch concerts, the only concerts I've attended is that of Andrea Bocelli's (Manila 2004) and Elton John's (San Francisco 2006). Aside from those, I am forced to watch other concerts locally just because I organized it.

Anyhow, second person to watch out for...



L’acteur hispannique Gael Garcia Bernal sera la star du prochain film de Lukas Moodysson (Together), Mammoth. Bernal y incarnera un homme d’affaires New Yorkais qui décide de changer radicalement de vie en emmenant sa femme et sa fille en Thaïlande. Le tournage débutera en novembre prochain entre la Thaïlande, New York, la Suède et les Philippines.


I am so not sure if my friend's French is credible but here's a translation:

Hispanic actor Gael Garcia Bernal will be the star of Lukas Moodysson's next film, Mammoth. Bernal will play the role of a businessman from New York who decides to radically change his life by taking along his wife and his daughter to Thailand. Taping will begin next November between Thailand, New York, Sweden and the Philippines.


Oh and I got a complimentary ticket for Keane's Concert, I wonder who is this guy? From US daw. Anyway I gave it to my younger brother.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment