Angel's Herald: Slot Machine: My Biases



Slot Machine: My Biases

I'm not sure if I'm bias, but I have had some biases proven to be fair and embracing the truth:



Top to Bottom, Left to Right.

Bong Revilla, Maui Taylor and German Moreno. the Dumbees.

Jesse Metcalfe, Gay Aiken, I mean Clay, Kevin Fagerline, I mean Federline. K-fag sucks money from Mama Birtney. Poor Sean Preston

Lesbo: I love Michelle Rodriguez and the fact that she has more testosterone than Michael Jordan, she's so cool. Les-bi, lesbian bisexual Marcia cross, I love this porcelain, I mean desperate houswife too. This one's Leslie, wondering what on earth is she doing here and who she is? Don't worry, I have no idea too.

Imelda Marcos, Conboleezza Rice and Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. These three women can make this world a better place. So better we will find ourselves sleeping on jewels, shoes, bags and good governance. =P

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

0 Comments:

Post a Comment