Angel's Herald: Blurry Pictures



Blurry Pictures

I planned to do a long pictionary, however, my freaking CD drive won't cooperate and demanded a freaking replacement. I got some pictures on my SDs and USBs though. I think this picture has a great beldn of colors, taken at San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge park.

Starring Tomy from Romania (Bottom) and Sebastian from germany (Top). No, that's not their sexual rankings and they are not gay, (they are very nice and cool) despite the picture below.



Don't you just love it when you yourself takes pride on your photography. Then when it's your turn to be photographed, it's blurry.



More pictures coming soon. I have s many things to blog about really, I'm just so busy busy crap.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

1 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Damn! I had to pay 25 cents for that "view" =))))

 

Post a Comment